1. I shall be active and vigorous even from the tomb.
2. The wretched and miserables would rise into plenty of joy and happiness,
as soon as they climb steps of my samadhi.
3. My tomb shall bless and speak to the needs of my devotees.
4. Whoever puts his feet on Shiridi soil, his sufferings would come to an end.
5. I Shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.
6. My mortal remains would speak from the tomb.
7. I am ever living to help and guide all who come to me, who surrender to me who seek refuge in me.
8. If you look to me, I look to you.
9. If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bare it.
10. If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.
11. There shall be no want in the house of my devotees.
The Shirdi Sai temple at Berhampur, Orissa is one of the earliest Shirdi Sai temples constructed with the blessings of Guruji C B Satpathyji. “Bhoomi Puja” of the temple was performed by revered Guruji on 19th July, 1997. Temple construction work was completed by 10th Oct, 1999. The installation or prana-pratistha of the idol was done by revered Guruji Sri. C. B. Satpathy on 10th October, 1999.
For more information about the temple, please visit http://shirdisaibmp.com/